Firestick & Android TV
If you have an android device it is really simple to set-up your IPTV. Maybe your SmartTV operates on the Android TV system, even the Firestick utilises Android. Install the app and away you go.
WE RECOMMEND StbEmu for Android.
Visit this page on your android devices web browser and download the .apk file here.
- Click the Install button to start the installation procedure.
- After the installation gets completed tap Open to launch the IPTV app on Android Device.
- At the welcome screen, please press the “CONFIGURE” button.
- Go to “SETTINGS” and then “Profiles”. In here you need to identify the MAC address of your devices IPTV player.
- There will be a default profile already saved in the system. You need to edit this, by selecting the “New profile #……” and hitting enter.
- Once in the profile settings move to the “STB configuration”. Hit enter and find the MAC-address. Write this down and provide it to us in your subscription request.
- Also in “STB configuration” there is an option to set the STB Model, change to MAG322 or MAG420. Here you can also change your screen resolution, for best results we recommend 720 or 1080.
- Also in the profile settings you will find “Portal settings”. You need to access this and then visit “Portal URL”. We provide this to you in the subscription confirmation email.
- Edit the existing Portal URL with the full URL that we have provided.
- That is set-up complete. You now press the back button several times to bring you to the blue player screen. Then press and hold the OK (centre) button on your remote to bring up the menu on right of the screen.
- Navigate to profiles, press OK (centre) and your profile will be displayed. Press OK (centre) on the profile, and the portal will be reloaded with our URL.